(click to enlarge)The massive Pose Fair 2015 ends today. If you haven't dropped by yet, don't miss it! There are poses for girls, guys, couples, dance animations, ... and something totally new to me, HUDS!
Shown above is the Tillies Hud. I am totally a new to using a hud helper for my picture taking, but it's amazing. I'm kicking myself for not doing this sooner! I've been experimenting with the different tools in this hud. One part of the hud am I am crazy in love with, -- being able to save multiple camera positions! Now when I crash while taking a picture, I can return right back where I was. THERE ARE 10 CAMERA SAVES! This is so amazing. Think about it, say you are making vendor pictures of a product. You want the images to be consistent and only the product or avatar changes, right? Well this with handy tool you can save you camera positions for your ads and your vendor pictures will be consistant for today, tomorrow, even a year from now! As long as you keep your camera preset, you are good to go. It works on all viewers. The hud also has sets for poses, saves windlights, changes backdrop, and more. At Pose Fair you can try out the Tillie Hud demo here: Pose Fair 2015 At the end of this post, I included an easy guide to using the Camera Section of the the hud.
The outfit I am wearing above is in a fun color theme from FATEwear, Highlands. (That's fancy speak for PANK. lol) The Belfort coat comes with a wool collar, shirt, vest and tie. I love canes, so any excuse I get to use one I will go for. lol Topping off this Jazz pose by Le poppycock is the Souzou Eien Dapper Cane. It comes with a hud to change the wood and metal colors. The setting props by Apple Fall are from the Paris gacha now located at the mainstore.
Oh, and one more thing.......
50% sale at Tableau Vivant! Almost everything is on sale for 50% off!!! STAMPEDE!!!!!!!
Coat, shirt, vest, tie: FATEwear Coat - Belfort - Highlands [mesh] (250L)
Cane: Souzou Eien Dapper Cane - Ornate [mesh] (150L)
Hair: Argrace Ken - White [mesh] (250L)
Shoes: PixelFashion Bradford Shoes Black V [mesh] (390L)
Hand Applier: Tableau Vivant Nathan - tone 1 (90L)
Skin: Tableau Vivant Nathan - tone 1 - blond (990L)
Pants: S O R G O ButlerPants (forShirt+Belt) / DARK [mesh](no longer available)
Pose: Le Poppycock Digging on You (PoseFair 2015)(35L)
HUD: [tillie] Tillie's Posing Stand v5.00 (PoseFair 2015)(600L)
Lights: Apple Fall AF Reflector Light, gacha [mesh](75L)
Camera: Apple Fall AF Vintage Camera w/ Tripod, gacha [mesh](75L)
Backdrop: Abranimations ProPhoto Professional Photo Studio [mesh] (885L)
Dev’s How To Guide for the Tillies v5 Hud Camera Control:
How to Save a Camera Angle:
1) Position camera where you want it.
2) On the upper left side, select the camera icon.
3) Choose a number in the circles on the right side of the hud.
4) Click once to turn it pink. (meaning you have selected it)
5) Click it again to turn it purple (meaning the camera angle is now saved)
6) Move your camera where ever you like.
How to return to a Saved Camera Angle:
1) When you want to return to a saved camera position, hit the esc key on your keyboard.
2) Now choose one of the numbers in the purple circles on the right side of the hud.
3) Click it. Wa La! Camera angle is restored!
Q: But Dev, what if I crash?
A: Crashing is when the saved camera positions will really save you time! The hud saves the camera, so you can restore and pick right up where you left off before the crash.
Q: Ok cool, but what if I want to switch viewers?
A: No problem! I tried it in both Firestorm and the Official Viewer. The camera angle was exactly the same, doesn't matter what viewer you choose! Pretty cool, huh? ^^ (TIP: you can use the Save Windlights presets to transfer your lighting also when moving to anther viewer.)
Q: Oh I spammed up all my Saved Camera Positions, how do I get rid of them?
A: Simple, see below.
How to delete Camera Positions
1) Select the saved position you want to delete. (it will turn pink when selected)
2) Now look on your hud in upper left side for the Skull and Crossbones.
3) Click it. Boom! Saved position is now gone and the circle returns to grey (blank).
How can shuffle through camera positions quickly? (yes, I am lazy) lol
1) Next to the Skull and Crossbones are two arrows on either side of the letters “Cam”
2) Click those to shuffle quickly through your saved camera positions.
Have fun gang!